Type Here to Get Search Results !

buddha meditation

 buddha meditation

buddha meditation
buddha meditation

Friends, whenever we try to meditate, we are not able to concentrate or there is doubt in our mind that we do not know what meditation is and how to do it. Lord Buddha has solved this dilemma in very simple words. The statue of Lord Buddha is known to all of us and he has told the methods of meditation in such a simple way and no one has told. After listening to this story completely, you will not have any doubts about meditation, so let's start the story.

Buddha disciple
Buddha disciple 

Buddha once. A disciple came and told him Buddha, I have been in your company for 3 years. I meditate everyday as per your instructions. Yet I have not received anything from meditation in 3 years. The same my friends say that they have achieved something by doing meditation. But why didn't it happen to me then, I'm sorry. Many thoughts have started coming in my mind that meditation gives anything or it is false because till date I have not got anything and people who say that I have got the experience of meditation. I think they all lie. You had said that search with your intellect and now after meditating for so many years I feel that meditation does not yield anything. You guide me. He smiled and said, I will answer this tomorrow morning. Coming there in the meditation meeting, the next day Buddha gathered everyone and started preaching.

buddhist positive energy

taylor swift singer

what is love

motivational speech in english 

He said, today I will tell you a story. You just have to listen and understand it like a story, it is completely a fictional story. Buddha was very famous for having a guru knowledge. is called. He discovered a golden mountain whose face was made of diamonds, from which he attained knowledge. He lived alone on the mountain. He did not make anyone his disciple. After a long time three brothers went to him to become his disciple and asked him to acquire knowledge. The Guru agreed and kept him with him. Then all three asked about the mountain of gold. The Guru said, I will give the answer to all three of you in turn. And I will also tell the way that you can climb it. My guru called the first disciple and pointed to a path and said that from here you go straight and do not turn anywhere, this path will take you directly to that mountain and somewhere else Don't even stop his journey, that disciple took the blessings of his guru and left for the journey. On the way he faced a lot of difficulties. Some insects in his arms also thorned him, he had to face some wild animals, as he was crossing the forest, only then he got hungry on the way. He made arrangements for some food in the forest. After eating food, he again reached a desert after that. He was big enough. He had little food left to eat but he had no water.

buddha meditation
buddha meditation

He was getting very distraught with thirst. Still he kept on going. He got very tired in the end while walking. Now there is thirst for him, now the question started coming whether the guru has told some wrong path or not. Now slowly his face started turning and due to dry throat he fell into the desert. Then suddenly the raindrops started falling there. He got up and immediately started filling his pot and went ahead to quench his thirst.


Now one had reached the bank of the river. To cross the river, he made a boat and started crossing it and suddenly Babandar came and went sinking in it, that man also started drowning in the water and drowning thinking that Guru ji had not told the path somewhere wrong!


Over and over again I'm getting closer to death. Now I am definitely going to die. Then some people reached there and saved that person. He was a resident of a nearby village. So he took that disciple to his home and fed him and after eating some food, gave him some food for the way ahead. He went ahead with that again. As he progressed on the way, he saw that there was a huge ditch ahead. Seeing him and shouted loudly. has shown me the wrong way. Leave the mountain of gold with the brain, there is no way here. All my hard work was in vain and he reached the guru and said why did you tell me the wrong path. There was no hill there. Just a forest, desert, rivers and ditch. There was nothing other than that.


There the guru said, what did you learn from all this, the disciple said, I had gone a little to learn something. I had gone to find the mountain of gold, but nothing was found there. What I Learned From That Way The Way Was Long. It was very difficult. I have crossed everything in the desire to get him. But even after so many difficulties, I did not get anything, so the guru said that.


I send your other brothers. The disciple said, they too will not find anything there. There is nothing there, what will be found there, the Guru blessed his second disciple and he too went on that path. After a few days he also came back, then the Guru asked, what did you see.


I didn't see any mountains. There it was eaten. I thought I might have strayed from your path. When I came to ask you the way, the guru asked, what did you learn from all this, he said. Gurudev I started my whole journey from a forest and crossed it and went ahead. I only saw how all the living beings depend on each other and also become food for each other. After that he reached a desert. There I was anxious for water all the way there. For a time I felt as if I was nearing death. What is the origin of life? What is the cost of every breath? Then I saw nectar raining from the sky. Then after drinking that water, I got back to life. That water was very sweet, so I realized that water is the real nectar. After that I reached near a river. Clean was beautiful. His water was very clean. By cutting down the bamboo trees there, he made a boat by which he was crossing the river. Then a tornado came over there. When I started drowning, I was saved by some fishermen there, so I realized that in times of trouble, we always want someone to help us, but we never help anyone. After that those fishermen took me to their house and fed me. There I saw how people were suffering from hunger. Longing for a better life. Some are sick, some are treated, some wife is crying in the separation of her husband. You had little care of herbs, due to which I treated a sick child there and gave him.

Joint statement of the United States of America and the World Health Organization on the U.S.-WHO strategic dialogue 

I realized how relaxing it is to help others. Those fishermen had no food for themselves. Then I got food and also gave me food for the night, with which I left for the onward journey. After that I have reached further near the river. I could not hear anyone's voice there so quietly. I was just listening to my breath. At that time I felt that I had strayed from the path shown by you because there was no gold stone there. Then I came back to you. To ask the right path again, Gurudev, did I go on the wrong path? Guru said no. You were on the right track and soon you will have that mountain.

buddha meditation
buddha meditation

The Satguru asked his third education, you also want to find the mountain. So the disciple said, Gurudev, I do not know if I will find a mountain on that path. But what my disciple brothers have told about there, but what my disciple brothers have told about there, I want to go there. When the third education set out on a journey with the blessings of the guru. Came back after a few days. Seeing from the Guru, he understood that he had found that mountain. There was a different glow on his face. He was very calm, so that while saluting the Guru, he said that Gurudev, I am very grateful for the path shown by you. I have found the mountain of gold whose top is of a diamond.

facebook account locked problems 

Hearing this, the other two said, have you not found that ditch at all? The third disciple said, I had got it. I did what you did, finally I found the abyss where there was immense peace. I have never found such peace anywhere. I know this is the flood on the right track. I stepped into the ditch to find him. At that time I also had a lot of doubts in my mind. I had seen him closely, so I did not have that feeling of him. Now I just had to find that mountain and I made a step towards that side. As I moved forward I saw that I was flying in the air instead of falling into the ditch and so on.


By flying, when I reached further, it was very dark there, there was no light at all. After that, when I went further, I saw that there was a bright light ahead and the light was so much that I could not see anything in it. I just went up. At that time also he was calm, was trembling but still kept moving forward and in the end, I had a mountain of gold in front of me like a brain diamond. After going over it, my mind became completely calm. Be very happy and be happy. After the completion of the story, Buddha was the highest followed by his disciples of Buddha.


Standing up with folded hands and the path shown by the Guru of all three of them, that path was true of their inner mind and devotion. But that was me. Whatever dilemma came in the way. Because of this he did not acquire any knowledge and became ambitious. There was only that mountain running in his mind, due to which he could not learn anything from the things around him. All around him was knowledge. The second disciple saw everything and understood how nature works. How is life lived? How does it feel at the time of death? He understood the value of death and breath. He recognized the nectar that water is nectar. He went till the end and went back.


Yes, seeing the destination, was terrified. Shanti was liked by him, but he does not understand and he returned to the Guru, mistaking it for the wrong path. But by this journey he got something but there was no arrangement to get the third disciple. He just wanted to go that route. He wanted to see what his companions had seen. The only difference was that he went to the depths of the abyss where Anant Shanti Devi moved ahead in the darkness and after a while he saw the light and the mountain he was looking for. That mountain was none other than his body which contains gold. body while the diamond head was his brain in which he was experiencing a lot of wisdom and peace. Now Jean Disciple told me that he didn't achieve anything by meditation in 3 years. He went to Buddha and said, forgive me. I was bound by the puzzle. But now I will try to be your second disciple. Now there is no question in my mind. Friends, our attention is towards the destination. But the real joy lies in the way. It is of the path, who enjoys the path and travels to the destination. As soon as he reaches the destination, Tell attains peace. And the man who only cares about reaching the destination, he cannot enjoy the path. That is why there definitely becomes more path than destination. If you find this story a bit informative, then do share it with your relatives and friends and subscribe to our website to hear such stories and do share this blog post, then see you in the next story till then. For your own Take care Thank you


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.