Type Here to Get Search Results !

mount kailash

Mount kailash

Om namh shivay 

Very Important Notice

 The information given about Mount Kailash is my own opinion and I am publishing it. It is created for the entertainment of people only for the purpose of entertainment and we do not intend to hurt any 'religious' sentiments. This information belongs to me. My name is Vishal. I am the owner of this blog. My own ideas, information and events are fictitious and have nothing to do with reality. If found, it should be considered a mere coincidence. Thank you all welcome to this blog.

Mount kailash socialsharingvishal
Mount kailash socialsharingvishal 

Hello friends my name is Vishal. And I am publishing such topics in front of you. That which is the world form. It is a sacred place of pilgrimage. The eligibility information in this post about Swayam Shambhu Devadhideva 'Devo Ke Dev Mahadev,' Kailash resident Shiv Shankar, Kailash Parvata is fictitious. Which are my own ideas. One night a unique and amazing picture of Mount Kailash appeared in my mind. I don't remember that night. I don't remember those days. I don't remember that moment. But I still remember that unique and amazing picture. I will never forget that infinite idea in my life, I still remember it, so I thought I should post this idea for people's entertainment. The view of the people should be displayed. I will never forget that endless idea that dark night my whole body trembles with fear. That night I was listening to Mahadev's song from youtube on my mobile with earphones in my ear, the name of the song is karpur gauvaram karuna avataram then suddenly the light went out. I was listening to the song. Gradually I fell into a sudden deep sleep and suddenly I began to have very strange visions that were terrifying.

Anaadhee ananta socialsharingvishal
Anaadhee ananta socialsharingvishal 

A colorful light like a comet appeared before my eyes and in that light a fierce battle was going on between Lord Vishnu and Lord Brahma and suddenly huge pillars of fire appeared between them. And from that pillar of fire air was established and the voice came out saying Lord Vishnu Brahma why are you fighting among yourselves. Your war will destroy the world and break the structure of the world. Then Brahma said this pillar of fire is first of all I am the best. And this pillar of fire called Lord Vishnu is first of all I am the best. And from that pillar of fire came a sound that would reach the end, and at the beginning of this pillar of fire, the Supreme Lord Brahma was moving towards the top of the pillar of fire. Then Vishnu went to the deepest depths to find the end, but he did not find the end and came back. And from it appeared the pillar of fire Mahadev. And told him an infinite structure Lord Vishnu Brahma is a giant pillar of fire A pillar of earth A pillar of earth that will last forever For reality A holy shrine that is immortal. etc. is infinite. And this is the Kailas Shivlinga. Etc. Infinity has no beginning. There is no end to the reservoir of supernatural power. A human cannot climb this pillar. Because the Pancha Tattva body will not be able to climb that supernatural power pillar. We all know that many Shiv Lingas have many names. But ever heard or seen Kailas Shivling I tell you Kailas Shivling that comes to me. It is Shivlinga, Mount Kailash is amazing. This came in my dream. What I am telling you. Mount Kailas is the Kailas Shivling. And Mount Kailash is also a pillar of supernatural power. 10 this direction meets there. And it is the center of all the earth. And also the pillars of the earth. And after this a different divine vision, the very idea of ​​which is astonishing.

Mount kailash is infinite socialsharingvishal
Mount kailash is infinite socialsharingvishal

That bewildering divine vision is like the vast ocean of our experience. After that I saw the light of seven colored lights on top of Kailash mountain and clearly heard the sound of om... after some time the sound stopped then suddenly I heard the sound of thunderbolt. Creation began to end. Then Lord Vishnu appeared in divine form in front of Kailash Parvata and humbly begged Mahadev O Mahadeva Devo ke Dev the entire creation is being destroyed stop the loud sound of Damru or the structure and nature of the world will be destroyed Mahadeva calmed down without Mahadeva appearing. The melodious sounds of Mahadev came from Kailash mountain. This Narayan Kalyug man is committing the recent sin of imagining himself to be rich. He is committing a sin which does not fit into the human life theory. No Earth is necessary to run the cycle. Over time, a new theory will be formulated.

Mount kailash socialsharingvishal
Mount kailash socialsharingvishal 

If you like my ideas then please share and comment. Stay tuned for entertainment. New post. Incident information in this post is fictional. It has nothing to do with reality. If you find it, consider it a coincidence. Welcome to this blog. thank you

Jagat chetna hu anadhi ananta
Jagat chetna hu anadhi ananta 


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.